NYT > Adultery

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Yes, Cheating Happens in "Good" Marriages



Good marriages are not exactly problem-free. They pass off as good because they are able to surpass challenges and come out better in spite of them. They are not however immune to the dangers of infidelity because like any other human being, the people in them are subject to the pitfalls of human weaknesses.

There are infidelity in marriages that shock us because it is almost unbelievable to discover that men and women we hold in high esteem lead other lives that are not as respectable. These people are often recognized by peers and the community thus possessing an enviable public image that denotes high moral standards. They are in a marriage that is only perceived to be good because they have taken specific steps to make such a representation. In reality, there may be a long-suffering spouse trying to keep up an image with no option but to help in covering up the cheating spouse's misdeeds.

How about the infidelity that happens in genuinely good marriages? This is a marriage where the couple seemed to have worked-out just about every aspect of their relationship. They sincerely love each other and would not wish any form of pain or harm to the other. They enjoy being with each other and have long-term plans leading to forever.

And then one day, one of them cheated...

Cheaters in a good marriage should be able to accept that they have committed a mistake and therefore have the responsibility to make truthful amends to their aggrieved partners. Cheated spouses on the other hand, must be willing to give the chance. A good marriage recognizes the possibility that anyone can stumble along the way and the other would be willing to extend a hand. A good marriage is a tall order that is why there are so few.

3 comments:

  1. My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I was referred to Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him


    ReplyDelete

  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer. I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof for my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.


    ReplyDelete