NYT > Adultery

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Deceitful Virtual Daters



The virtual dating format has been developed primarily to allow single people to meet and mingle for the purpose of finding potential romantic matches. Although many participate just to engage in innovative social interaction, a large number of dating sites' membership hope to get lucky and find that elusive special someone. For people who are intent on developing serious relationships out of their online interaction, more reasons exist for them to protect themselves.

The fact that a dating site has been clearly promoted and operated for singles has not completely discouraged married people from joining and misrepresenting themselves as romantically available. Like in all other virtual worlds, not everything being said is the truth. Personalities totally opposite to the real person have been created and let loose online to victimize unknowing participants.

Married people who misrepresent themselves as singles are cheating on their spouses and deceiving other online daters. It is true that many dating sites now already offer their services primarily to married people. It offers a "better" option since daters enter the arena fully aware of each other's relationship limitations. Offering one's availability in a singles' site without fully disclosing real marital status is unfair to other daters who are seeking meaningful and permanent relationships.

One of the reasons why most online daters prefer the virtual date option is to avoid wasting time in meeting the wrong kind of people according to their personal standards and preferences. Being misled by a supposedly single online dater is truly a waste of time and energy on the part of those who present themselves as they really are. With the wider options offered by dating sites even to married people at this time and age, it is highly suspicious for cheating spouses to insist on perpetrating their lies on unknowing people.






2 comments:

  1. My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I was referred to Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him


    ReplyDelete
  2. My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I was referred to Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him


    ReplyDelete