NYT > Adultery

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why Your Wife Wants to Be More Attractive Than Usual



Women are basically vain, meaning they want to look good which is perfectly normal. There is a belief that a special glow emanates from them when a man serves as an inspiration. Husbands would like to feel that they are responsible for such glow but what if another man is providing the inspiration? Let us dig deeper...

There is nothing surprising about a woman paying much attention to her physical appearance especially if she has been that way all along. Many women tend to relax on this aspect, some way too much for their husbands' taste, turning off whatever passion they have left for the woman they married. It can be caused by many things like pressure at home and in work, childbirth, or age.

A woman who suddenly takes great pains in looking more attractive than usual after neglecting her looks for a long while, is something that ought to be welcomed by a spouse. It is certainly a welcome development for a long-time marriage in need of some revitalizing element. In fact, the husband can use it as an opportunity to start taking more notice of his own physical appearance which may also be long overdue.

But what if your wife's efforts towards improving herself has another target? You can verify this yourself if you have reason to believe that there is something that needs to be looked into further. Does her new-found interest in her looks come with disturbing signs like frequent night outs with "friends", lingerie that she hasn't used in your own bedroom, an unusual new hobby or recreational activity, or unexplained telephone calls answered in hushed tones? Does she exhibit lack of interest in engaging in sex or does she appear to be avoiding any form of intimacy with you? Does her mind seem to be wandering off somewhere even if she is at home? Has she been particularly neglectful of her usual responsibilities as a spouse and as a mother?

If your wife manifests any, some or all of these signs, chances are your wife is making herself attractive for another man. A faithful wife who has found new reason to take care of herself better naturally extends the benefit to her family. If she is clearly going the other way, you need to confirm it and act on it as required by circumstances.

2 comments:

  1. My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I was referred to Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him


    ReplyDelete

  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete