NYT > Adultery

Monday, March 26, 2012

Cheating for Money





If given the chance and there is a pressing "need", would you consider cheating on your spouse for a sum of money? Many are quick to dismiss this as a definite non-option although most of them will probably be considered fairly comfortable financially. There is no question that well-off people do cheat but they usually do for other reasons aside from money. If they do consider, chances are the price is pegged quite high so as to merit their attention who are not actually in dire need of money.

Money has always been a temptation especially to those belonging to the lower economic class. This doesn't mean that they are less morally upright than their counterparts in the higher economic class. They are just more vulnerable because of the reality of material lack and the pressure of having to provide for other people.

Why would you think moneyed people dangle their bait to attractive members of the opposite sex who are not particularly well-off? They do so because they think they have more chances with people who are in need of the material wealth they are offering. They know very well that there are more chances of getting rebuffed by targets who can obviously provide for their own material needs and desires.

If we look at sites that typically asks readers' views about anything, it is common to see answers to the same question we have now to the effect that they will consider "cheating" on their spouses if their partners agree. If we are to be blunt about it, this can hardly be called cheating since it is done with the express approval of the other. The answer just goes to show that some people can provide for "allowances" in marriage if there is an expected benefit from it. The issue of trust however may be a significant cause of friction after.

When a cheater acts on his/her own decision, it is possible that he/she is looking out for personal benefits or sacrificing for the spouse and family. We are presupposing that infidelity in this case stems purely from financial need or want and nothing else. They say everyone has a price, do you have yours?

3 comments:

  1. My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com ) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact Mr James via Email


    ReplyDelete

  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete