NYT > Adultery

Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Cheater's Choice



It is always very interesting to see who the cheater will choose between the spouse and the lover when forced to do so. It is probably every cheater's dream to get away with his extramarital affairs so as to escape the necessity to choose. Most cheaters are perfectly content with maintaining the status quo, meaning having the security of marriage and the excitement of an affair at the same time.

Who could blame them for wanting to have such freedom and convenience at their hands? Imagine being able to hide behind the secrecy of an undiscovered affair - no hard decisions to make with an unknowing spouse and a cooperative lover. But what happens when the truth comes out as both spouse and lover demand that the cheater now make a choice between them?

A spouse who unconditionally allows a cheater to carry on an affair with another is a rare breed. The most typical scenario after discovery of infidelity is the issuance of an ultimatum by the aggrieved spouse to the cheating partner to terminate the affair immediately. On the other hand, the discovery can also encourage a lover to stake her claim by forcing the cheater to leave the legal spouse to be permanently with her.

A casual cheater who does not actually take his cheating ways very seriously may find himself in a tight bind having no intention from the very beginning of deserting his wife and family for another woman. He may be "forced" to choose the lover when he is given no other choice by the wife when she does the leaving. Cheaters who are under the illusion of being in love with the lover have the tendency to forget their marital vows and responsibilities. A mistake cannot be corrected by another mistake. If a cheater realize in the end that his love for the wife remains, he should have the humility to accept his mistake and work towards possible reconciliation with his wife instead of choosing the lover for lack of better options.

3 comments:

  1. My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com ) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact Mr James via Email


    ReplyDelete

  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete