NYT > Adultery

Monday, August 22, 2011

Define a Cheat



A cheat is someone who deceives or defrauds another. In the context of marriage or any committed relationship, a cheat is someone who is sexually dishonest to the spouse by having sexual relations with another. In a wider scope, having emotional involvement with a member of the opposite sex aside from the legal spouse also makes a cheat.

Cheating connotes secrecy and whenever a spouse sees a need to hide anything from the other, there is a big possibility that the thing being hidden will hurt the partner. Spouses hide many things from each other in different aspects such as in finances, vices, work, and even special interests. The need to hide is a presumption that the partner will not approve of what is being done.

A cheating spouse need not ask if his/her spouse will approve of what he is doing. Marital infidelity has caused the break-up of so many marriages but such a fact has not prevented more infidelities to occur. We see people cheating on their partners in all walks and levels of life.

A cheat is not being fair to his/her partner by not being straightforward of his/her real intentions. Rather than seek a solution by taking with the spouse perceived to be at fault, the faithful spouse is given no chance to do better if the fault indeed lies on him/her. A systematic cheat is usually not concerned with addressing the problem but only perpetrating lies as long as possible.

3 comments:

  1. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete

  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete

  3. My boyfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched all over to get help spying his phone but I didn't. I finally found a reliable hacker to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access his phone contents without touching and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message worldcyberhackers@gmail.com if you need help with hacking and spying

    ReplyDelete