NYT > Adultery

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Unfaithful Wife



Husbands, are you positively sure that your wives are not cheating on you? Good for you if you are and woe to you if you're not. It is safe to presume that you are feeling something about your wife if you are doubtful of her fidelity. A word of caution though to those who feel sure of their wife's faithfulness for many men have found out the hard way that no one is absolutely safe from the temptation of infidelity. Yes, not even a quiet, unassuming wife...

If you were asked to picture in your a mind a cheating wife, you would probably form an image of a calculating and deceitful woman complete with all the physical trappings usually associated with women with loose morals. It is a well-known fact that a cheating wife comes in all forms - beautiful, not-so-beautiful, rich, poor, highly educated, uneducated, young, old, happily married, or unhappily married. A cheating woman can be your sister, your friend, your boss, your neighbor, your church leader, or your wife. There is nothing that can prevent a woman who believes she has just cause to cheat from committing acts of infidelity under the "right" circumstances.

There are a number of reasons why wives become unfaithful to their husbands. The number one reason is the need for emotional connection which they cannot get from their respective spouses. Sex is generally a secondary consideration for most cheating women. A fulfilling sex life usually becomes the icing on the cake for an emotionally established relationship that has managed to address a need or want lacking from the marriage.

As beings ruled predominantly by emotions, women seek affirmation, support, and encouragement from their spouses. A marriage is not deemed successful without them even in the midst of financial wealth and affluence. Wives need to be recognized for their contribution to the marriage. When a husband consistently makes the woman feel useless or of minor importance, the wife might find the recognition elsewhere, specifically in the arms of another man. An affair can easily develop when a husband neglects to give time and attention to his wife, especially when she has so much time in her hands away from her husband.

Cheating wives who pursue affairs for the thrill it offers are many. Psychologists see the unlimited opportunities given to women to assume positions of control and financial freedom as part of the reasons why the number of cheating wives continue to increase. Since these same opportunities have been traditionally offered only to men, the male gender has established early on its reputation for cheating. Clearly, infidelity depends on opportunity.

3 comments:

  1. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete

  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete

  3. My boyfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched all over to get help spying his phone but I didn't. I finally found a reliable hacker to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access his phone contents without touching and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message worldcyberhackers@gmail.com if you need help with hacking and spying

    ReplyDelete