NYT > Adultery

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Funny Side of Cheating




Cheated spouses who are still undergoing the effects and consequences of infidelity would surely find nothing funny about spousal cheating. After all, what is so funny about being betrayed and lied to? Survivors of infidelity however, are more equipped to see such aspect especially after the worse is over and finally dealt with.

Have you ever considered the great lengths to which cheaters would go to just to successfully go through with their acts of infidelity? Theirs is literally an act of juggling activities, schedules, and reasoning to avoid detection. It is almost usual to see them doing things they wouldn't be caught doing under normal conditions.

Can you imagine a previously possessive man finding ways to provide entertainment to his wife without him? It is as if he is providing his wife a chance to find an affair. This is of course to allow him to attend to his own extramarital affair without interference. Isn't it funny how men can be "generous" as long as their own agenda is allowed to prosper?

The hide-and-seek situation of wives and mistresses or husbands and lovers is almost tragically comic in their execution. Lovers miraculously fit in unlikely places in trying to evade a legal spouse. Have you heard about the joke about the lover who froze to death when he chose to hide in the freezer with the unexpected early arrival of the husband? Has some tinges of truth in it , if you ask me...

If you think committing infidelity is stupid, you should see the works of a simultaneous cheater. It is almost a joy to see the inconveniences he has to go through. It is hard not to feel vindication when he is finally caught and the cheated spouses finally get their say. The laughter of those who recovered from the betrayal is a treasure worth anticipating by those who are currently experiencing the pain of spousal cheating.

2 comments:

  1. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete

  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete