NYT > Adultery

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What Can Stop Your Spouse from Cheating?

Cheating can be caused by so many reasons that it would need a careful analysis of one’s particular situation to find the most suitable solution or preventive action.  Men cheat because of lack of passion and support in a relationship, chronic cheating behavior which can be influenced by family or peers, anger with spouse, or even sex addiction.  Women usually cheat because of lack of attention, intimacy and passion from their partners.  They can also be attracted by wealth, physical looks and promise of excitement.  A woman’s lack of self-esteem can also cause her to cheat.

Whatever the situation, cheating can still be prevented when spouses are willing enough to work at it instead of putting everything at the mercy of fate.  Humans have never been known to be perfect and are susceptible to temptations even in the most ideal situations.  Imagine the pressure therefore on those involved in unhappy marriages.  Confronted with opportunities, men and women alike may not be strong enough to pass up a chance for infidelity.

Stopping a possible and actual cheating spouse can be done but only through the active participation of the other.  There is no room for complete laxity in relationships just because people are married.  Marriage has not stopped many people from violating vows and promises made.  When thinking about preventing the occurrence of cheating, no one can escape possible culpability in contributing to the problem.

Problems in marriage that lead to infidelity are equally caused by what has been done and what has been failed to be done for the relationship.  Sometimes, cheaters are not pushed to infidelity by a single reason but by a combination of reasons that have become unbearable.  Most find their escape in cheating which is not exactly a solution to the problem, but an escape just the same for the cheater.

Spouses should constantly work on their relationship by providing support, attention, intimacy and excitement within.  The surest way to stop cheating as brought upon by the lack of these marital components is to provide them so that partners will not look for them somewhere else.  Once found in someone else’s arms, it might be very difficult to sever emotions and attachments formed.  Showing appreciation for the other fulfills a continuing need of every person to feel needed and wanted in spite of personal limitations.  This includes appreciation for physical looks, achievements however small and recognition of personal contributions to the family’s well-being.

Regardless of the realities of age, partners should strive to remain attractive to each other.  Showing interest on the other’s activities and interests will ensure that a spouse will not be left out from the other’s personal world.  A personal world without the presence of the spouse may be healthy in small dosages but is potentially disastrous when preferred more than usual.  When a person stops sharing the most important moments of his/her life to the spouse, it is a possible prelude to a future where the spouse will no longer have a space.

Doubting spouses should take care not to drive away their partner with unfounded suspicions.  These suspicions however should be addressed accordingly and not be allowed to fester unnecessarily.  Couples should talk with each other if they are to stand any chance against the threats of infidelity.

7 comments:

  1. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating spouse, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spouse.He hacked my spouse Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against him,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 


    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him. thank you


    ReplyDelete
  3. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked her iphone and gave me all information in her facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . I recommend them if you need help

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

  5. My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.


    ReplyDelete
  6. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked her iphone and gave me all information in her facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . I recommend them if you need help

    ReplyDelete
  7. My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her iphone. I finally found a recommendation post about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com / whatsApp : +12678773020 Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her iphone contents remotely and It literally worked . Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, i enjoyed his services.


    ReplyDelete