NYT > Adultery

Friday, March 18, 2011

How to Prevent Cheating in Your Family?


Cheating seems like a distant possibility when it happens to other people.  It becomes personal when it comes knocking on your family’s door.  The power of preventing cheating from happening in your own family lies in you and your spouse.  No one else can take the responsibility for you.  The sooner you realize that, the sooner you can work on saving your marriage and family.

There is one particular way which is within your control to prevent infidelity from creeping into your marriage.  This is to maintain one’s self for yourself and your spouse.  By taking care of yourself, you will have protection against one of the most common reasons why spouses cheat.  Finding a partner to be no longer attractive makes a person susceptible to the physical attributes of another.  Maintaining your health and looks makes you confident and able to fight for your relationship when required.

Resorting to some form of emotional blackmail can be a dirty trick but a useful one just the same to remind the possible cheating spouse of the consequences of infidelity.  Though not recommended to be used too frequently as to become very obvious, subtle reminders of the impending misery and hurt that will be experienced by the family hounded by infidelity may serve the purpose.  Spouses on the verge of cheating can still be stopped once they realize that they are not wiling to put their family through such an ordeal.  Showing continued trust might provide the necessary pressure to live up to expectations to act more responsibly. 

Monday, I will publish a second part of the article.

2 comments:

  1. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating spouse, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spouse.He hacked my spouse Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against him,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 


    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete