NYT > Adultery

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Marital infidelity is the main source of domestic violence

Spousal unfaithfulness, marital adultery, infidelity are the motives of family misunderstanding, separation and divorce that poison the life of the couple. The roots of a spouse being adulterous have been studied since the beginning of civilization and up to now no exact or acceptable clarification has been found. One thing is for sure - don’t believe that the ‘affair’ was planned beforehand because of a bad marriage. These ‘affairs’ just happen. They frequently happen with someone very close: colleagues, neighbors or friends.

Either infidelity is accepted or it is divorce. Some say because of children there should not be separation, forgetting that children are quite capable of understanding and seeing the picture clearly. When one says one will no longer be unfaithful, there will always be doubts in the mind of the partner.
When the wrong is done, that is when infidelity is exposed, separation becomes inevitable. “The first thing we have to grapple with in a marital relationship is honesty.”

Infidelity has become so common that even cover stories of newspapers do not create a stir among the people or even among NGOs or the authorities. The mention of someone having a concubine is quite ordinary. No one seems to know that polygamy is illegal under our legislation and that for someone to have a concubine is condemnable by our courts of justice.

3 comments:

  1. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating spouse, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spouse.He hacked my spouse Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against him,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 


    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him. thank you


    ReplyDelete
  3. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked her iphone and gave me all information in her facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . I recommend them if you need help

    ReplyDelete