NYT > Adultery

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Combat Infidelity-Be the Other Woman in Your Husband's Life



Much like the popular adage "If you can't lick them, join them", wives should try learning the craft of being the other woman in their husbands' lives, to prevent possible bouts with infidelity. We all know that wives are often assigned the roles of boring females who have lost their air of mystery and tend to be very predictable while mistresses are often always associated with exciting trysts hinting of risks and danger. A man who has become too bored in his marriage may consider an affair in the hope of bringing the spice back into his seemingly uneventful life.

The fact that boredom in marriage is not solved by having an affair has not prevented many married people from indulging in it to chase excitement. Others offer the justification that having an affair can actually help the marriage by providing the excitement that it obviously lacks. If we are to give any credit for this justification in the hearts of those who wish to remain monogamous, then it is time for doubtful wives to assume the role of being the other woman as well to their husbands.

Mistresses are stereotyped as loving, non-complaining, appreciative females who provide the continuous boost required by the male ego to feel good. Wives are unusually unable to manifest these traits because of the responsibilities and obligations that come with marriage. It would probably be a good idea to take some time off from the serious details of daily life to open up opportunities for mutual enjoyment between husband and wife that could work to rejuvenate the romance in the relationship.

Women should never neglect their appearance and strive to remain attractive and competitive even alongside younger and more physically endowed females. Although not all mistresses actually turn out to be more attractive than the wives, there are bound to be some physical reasons that could reinforce the urge to cheat. Come to think of it, husbands should also be thinking of ways to infuse excitement in the marriage by acting more like a lover to their bored wives. A couple who sees the signs of boredom creeping into the marriage should initiate ways to revive it between them instead of channelling their efforts outside.

5 comments:

  1. My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com ) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact Mr James via Email


    ReplyDelete

  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    welcome to technechhacks where problems are been solved,

    We deal with the total functioning of sites like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, bank account, icloud, criminal records, school grades, Credit cards, spouses phones etc.

    Thus Beware of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they end up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

    I am Jason Williams one of the leading hack agents.

    PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!


    And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



    I'm always available for you when you need help.

    Contact or write us on:

    technechhacks@gmail.com or
    Intelcorehacks@gmail.com

    Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Are you in need of a Hacker .I recommend (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email or whatsApp : +12678773020. I have used them and they are the best. They render services such as:

    -Facebook hack
    -Gmail hack
    -Twitter hack
    -WhatsApp hack
    -Mobile phone hack
    -iPhone hack and recovery
    -Database Hack
    -Retrival of lost files
    -Viber hack
    -Instagram Hack
    -University grades changing
    -Bank account hack
    -Bypassing of Icloud
    -Verified Paypal account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband changed dramatically towards me, doesn’t communicate anymore.He disrespects me and accuses me falsely of infidelity because of wicked gossip …but I’m simply AMAZED at the results of priest manuka who did reunion love spell for me. Everything is going so well and EXACTLY how he said it would be. Even though it took 5 days to fully progress, it was so worth it because things are just about at perfection! How he took my situation and completely turned it around to give me exactly what I wanted is beyond me, but something I will never question and just be completely grateful, God Bless priest manuka for turning sorrow happiness. i will live his contact here also. [ lovesolutiontemple1@gmail.com]

    ReplyDelete