NYT > Adultery

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Jealous Cheater



Many women might find their boyfriend's or husband's habitual jealousy flattering or exciting, seeing it as a sign of being truly loved by the man. Although a healthy dose of jealousy once in a while can be quite romantic, obssessive jealousy may just be a sign of something else. Jealous cheating men usually project what they do by being overly possessive and distrustful of their girlfriends or wives.

In psychology, projection is the assumption of a person that other people do what he himself does. Thus, a cheating man who is projecting, assumes that his wife or girlfriend is likewise cheating on him. This projection is primarily manifested by unreasonable jealousy which considers every man or circumstance related to his wife, a suspect for infidelity.

His jealousy therefore is not an indication of his great belief in maintaining fidelity in his relationship but rather hinged on a double standard which makes his cheating acceptable but not his partner's. He attributes his own actions and values to his partner and is unable to imagine that his wife can be any better than him in the matter of faithfulness. In trying to "prevent" cheating by his partner, he keeps a very close watch and takes control.

Jealous cheaters have the tendency to be physically and emotionally abusive on their partners. They are unable to handle the ghost of indifelity which they created. In the process, it is almost always the faithful partner who suffers.









6 comments:

  1. My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com ) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact Mr James via Email


    ReplyDelete

  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner to got into the phone. I immediately contacted him and got everything that my fiancee had been hiding,She was having an affair with 2 other men which was sickening I must say..

    I can confidently recommend for any one interested in hacking any device, app,upgrade of school result and credit score upgrade.He would be willing to help you.You can contact him via his details below

    Gmail-HACKINTECHNOLOGY@gmail.com.

    +16692252253

    ReplyDelete


  4. I've been seeing posts and testimonials about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself. It was on the 12th day of March. I was reading a post about places to visit in Slovakia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr Harry changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr Harry via email:(harrybrownn59@gmail.com) see you on the brighter side of life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am here to rate spyexpert0@gmail.com as the best. This hacker worked for me yesterday and am really enjoying the results am getting from the job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking for a hacker that can break into any phone that has finger print or faceID? just email jeajamhacker@gmail.com this hacker just helped me in breaking into an iPhone 13. Tested and Trusted.

    ReplyDelete