NYT > Adultery

Friday, November 4, 2011

Mission: Destroy Happy Marriages



Is it possible for a woman to feel so destroyed by a husband's betrayal that she would gain satisfaction from wrecking havoc on other people's marriages by being the other woman? She translates the envy and anger she feels into malicious acts that create doubt and suspicion in happy marriages. She doesn't even have to be particularly attracted to the man because her interest lies in making everyone else as miserable as she is. She thinks she is entitled to it because of the pain she has not stopped feeling since the betrayal.

Her main choice criteria: a married man who is willing to give up everything for her.

Her signature touch: drop the man like a hot potato after having successfully wrecked the marriage.

Her next move: find another (happily) married man to lure into her trap and continue the cycle.

Women documented to behave in a similar destructive manner usually have prior records of abuse from male members of the family such as the father or brother, as well persons of authority such as an employer. A husband's betrayal is seen as the last straw that finally broke the camel's back which sealed her belief that men do not deserve to be happy. Her revenge is focused on anyone who dares to be happy when she is not.

Clearly, this behavior has a deep psychological undercurrent that is not easy to resolve. The excessive pain she may have felt has completely clouded her judgment and nothing can stop her mission of destroying happy marriages. Though her action is not in any way to be tolerated, such extreme results in behavior should be food for thought for the man who don't think twice about betraying the woman who has given so much of herself to him because it is possible to hurt someone so much that she will strike back whoever gets hurt.










2 comments:

  1. My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I was referred to Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him


    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete