NYT > Adultery

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Know When Reconciliation After Infidelity is NOT an Option



In order for reconciliation after infidelity to be truly possible, specific conditions have to be met. The first condition is the cheater's admission of guilt and the promise to terminate the extramarital relationship immediately. Another condition is the aggrieved spouse's forgiveness and the promise to allow trust to grow again.

How do affected couples know that reconciliation is no longer possible? It is quite simple really. If any or both spouses are not willing to satisfy the above conditions, they are better off discussing their separation in a peaceful and intelligent manner.

Imagine how cheated spouses can ever recover if their cheating spouses continue to lie and maintain communication with their lovers. Terminating illicit relationships is extraordinarily difficult to do especially among cheaters who maintain simultaneous relationships with several lovers. If you think terminating links with one lover is difficult, you haven't seen nothing yet with cheaters having simultaneous lovers.

Imagine as well a truly repentant cheater who gets rebuffed and constantly reminded of the mistake over and over again , in all possible circumstances and occasions. No peace of mind is ever given and obvious display of lack of trust is like a repetitive slap on the face. Changing for the better is almost impossible with the absence of any encouragement from the hurt spouse. It wouldn't even be surprising if the cheater relapses just from the mere exhaustion of trying.

There is a time to fight but there is a time to concede a relationship. Before final decisions are made, couples should give time to each other to consider what will be the best for each. The cooperation of both is required whatever decision they come up with in the end.

3 comments:

  1. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting back my husband after separation was very difficult for me because he went to settle down with another woman, i had two children for him already. I have tried to make contacts with him to come back home yet he refuse, each time i look at his kids i become more sad and i needed him at my side to raise the children together. I was so lucky i finally got the help i needed, i went on a search and i saw Dr Mack contact. People say he is a very powerful spell caster that he can put an end to relationship problem, causes that disturb destiny, he is also good in curing different diseases. He is such a special man gifted with powers and reliable spell caster that have a cure to most problems of life. My husband is back to me and we are living happily as it used to be, Dr Mack have done what i could never have done with my own powers. contact dr_mack@yahoo.com

    (1) If you want your ex back.??
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.??
    (3) If you want to be promoted in your office.??
    (4) If you want women/men to run after you.??
    (5) If you want a child.??
    (6) If you want to be rich.??
    (7) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.??
    (8) If you need financial assistance.??
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.??
    (10) if you want to stop your divorce.??
    (11) if you want to divorce your husband.??
    (12) if you want your wishes to be granted.??
    (13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby??
    (14) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage??

    ReplyDelete