NYT > Adultery

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cheating Talks



Many cheaters get caught because they don't realize that cheating talks. It has its own language referred to as cheating body language. It reveals what is sought to be hidden. It shouts what the lips can only whisper.

Cheating spouses try their best to act as normal as possible and in doing so inadvertently call attention to the very lack of normalcy in their actions. A cheater when confronted acts on the defensive while a wrongly accused acts on the offensive when put to the test. Lying is a necessary component of cheating which manifests itself through body language.

A cheater is prone to the extremes. Either he/she is unable to make direct eye contact with the suspecting spouse or makes too much eye contact just to prove his/her innocence. Either an indirect answer is given or too much information is provided for simple questions asked from him/her in an effort to cover-up the real circumstances surrounding the real answer. Frequent unnecessary movements of the hands such as touching the face, throat, mouth, eyes, nose, and earlobes while talking with the doubting spouse connotes nervousness and discomfort.

Cheaters typically prefer to look to the side or position their bodies sideways because they are uncomfortable facing their accusers. Facial expressions also do not match what they are saying. Voice modulation is also widely observed among cheaters in their effort to mask real emotions. They also tend to talk faster than usual with a tendency to stutter which can also come with a hint of tremble in the voice. The face can also appear flushed.

Our bodies can betray our secrets. Sometimes, private investigators need not be employed to find out the truth about suspected spousal infidelity. Most of the time, the clues are just right there for the picking.






3 comments:

  1. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete

  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched all over to get help spying his phone but I didn't. I finally found a reliable hacker to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access his phone contents without touching and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message worldcyberhackers@gmail.com if you need help with hacking and spying


    ReplyDelete