NYT > Adultery

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sharing Your Spouse





Sharing one's spouse with another man or woman is unthinkable but there are some people who accept this situation even when they have all the right to say no. Marriage is meant for two people and not three with the exception of those who openly practice polygamy by virtue of their heritage or religious practice. Having multiple partners where such practice is not the norm poses a challenge to morality issues.


People go through the rituals of the marriage ceremony to signify that two people belong to each other and vow to have no one else come between their union. Cheating or infidelity cuts through this union thoroughly and to make one person endure it is quite devastating. No one in his/her right mind will choose to stay when confronted with blatant and vulgar infidelity.


But there are people, specifically women who feel they have no choice but to accept the reality that their husbands have other women in their lives. These are typically economically dependent women who rely solely on their husbands for her and their children's needs. They have no income or house to speak of, apart from that provided by their husbands. They wouldn't know where to start if and when they get out of the relationship.


Economic considerations present a real dilemma to those who would like to take their children with them when they leave. Child custody cases as we know, look into the financial capability of a parent to bring up their children well. This is why it makes sense for women to continually cultivate means to make themselves financially productive whether or not the marriage is doing good.










2 comments:


  1. My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to a Private Investigator   and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com ) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact Mr James via Email


    ReplyDelete

  2. My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to a Private Investigator   and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com ) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact Mr James via Email


    ReplyDelete