NYT > Adultery

Friday, July 8, 2011

Eluding Discovery of Infidelity



Cheaters can hide their infidelity for some time but not all the time. Experience teaches them to be craftier by each count of cheating. Even then, discovery is not always very far behind.

The craftiest cheaters organize their acts to minimize, if not totally avoid detection from trusting or doubting spouses. They can find ways to make suspicious moves appear legitimate. In short, they cover their tracks of infidelity quite well down to the last weakest point.

How do they do it? With a high degree of restraint and common sense,many cheaters have managed to evade discovery of their unfaithfulness. Each action is carefully considered for every possible loophole. They know that over-confidence will spell the end of their secret and therefore does not indulge in such luxury. Instead, they presume that discovery is always a possibility at any point in time.

Successful cheaters know how to set boundaries for themselves and their respective lovers. They would rather be safe than sorry and will not give in to reckless impulses to meet in places where there is more chance of being recognized. Public display of affection is a strict no-no and every rendezvous is kept in low profile. They are very careful not to call attention to themselves. When recognized in public, they make sure that being with the third party has a perfectly sound explanation.

A cheater knows that the less people who know about the infidelity, the lesser the chance of getting caught. No one, after all can reveal anything which he/she has no knowledge of. Hiding infidelity is a seriously tedious job. Cheaters are bound to make slip-ups and sooner or later, they will have to answer for their acts.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete